John Pawlowicz, III DMD, MICCMO, LVIF, AGD
Dr. Pawlowicz, III has been practicing the art of dentistry since 1993. He earned his DMD from the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine. Subsequently, he received a general practice fellowship from UPMC Montifiore in 1993.
Dr. Pawlowicz uses a unique blend of dental expertise, modern procedures and approachability to design award-winning smiles for his patients. He combines neuromuscular dental technology with state of the art cosmetic dentistry to treat TMJ and myofacial pain, while restoring a beautiful smile. Dr. Pawlowicz furthered his education at the renowned LVI Institute and has completed the entire curriculum which includes courses in Esthetics, Cosmetics and Smile Design, Adhesive Dentistry, Neuromuscular TM Joint Dysfunction, Optimal Dentures, Advanced Occlusion and Implants.
Presently, Dr. Pawlowicz serves as one of the elite instructors and lectures at the Las Vegas Institute. As well as guest lecturer for the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine. A true perfectionist, Dr. Pawlowicz strives for precise form, function and esthetics for all of his patients.
Member of the following :
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Association, Alternate Delegate
- PA Dental Association, Delegate
- Western Pennsylvania Dental Society, President
- Butler County Dental Society, Past President
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics, Fellowship and Mastership
- Academy of Laser Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry, Fellowship ( Pending, Matership Track)